Tuesday, July 18, 2006

July 10 - 14, 2006

Leroy is in Chalice Camp, which is the day camp that our congregation (Unitarian Universalist Society of Sacramento) is running this summer. He had a great time, and is even asking interesting questions ("Why are there humans?") My aunt, Elaine, is up visiting (she lives in Pennsylvania). She is spending most of the week in San Francisco visiting friends. She lived there for a number of years. When I first came up to the Bay Area for college, she was already living there, and helped me out.

My sister has left for her big fat car trip to Wisconsin. I miss her already. I wanted to call her for advice on dinner the other night, but it seemed kinda wasteful when she might be in the middle of driving through Wyoming. Sigh!

I've been very lazy this week watching lots of teevee, playing and working on the computer. I've discovered and online site for Sudoku, and I'm wasting my hours (but loving it). I've finished the fourth season of "West Wing", which of course, ended on a cliffhanger. Have to see how that resolves itself when I get back.

Speaking of cliffhangers, the next post will have an account of my trip to....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home