Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Day Nine, June 27, 2006

It was shopping day, which I won't bore you with the details of except to say I got a new haircut which is now at the top of my neck. Leroy watched "Cars" with his dad while I got it done.

We went to the Folsom Aquatic Center. This is like a mini-water park. It has a three-story or so tube slide, and a play structure with water spouting and a wading pool. At $5 it's a lot cheaper than Water World. My sister was sick, so we had Sean and Aaron with us. Aaron boinked his nose, which became quite bloody. We had to go to first aid, where he insisted on a band aid. He was a brave little guy through it all.

On yesterday's post, I wrote about bicycling to a nearby park. That night, someone torched the beautiful wooden play structure that was there

This was a volunteer made play structure, really large with lots of great hiding places, and the shade of mature plane trees. I'm heartbroken about this because we're bound to have it replaced with something plastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home