Thursday, June 22, 2006

Day Four - June 22, 2006

I had a work meeting (but I'll get paid for it), since this is about vacation, I'll just say it was useful, and productive, and fun to meet with collegues out of the school.

I had to do a complicated hand-off, pick-up routine with my sister leaving Lee with her in the a.m. at the church, then picking up her son, Sean, from day camp on my way back from the meeting.

The temperature today was a scorching 105. I see my old home, Oakland was up to 93, which is even more miserable because there is no A/C. We took an evening swim at 7 p.m. and the water (unheated) was almost warm.

Leroy during today's nap stay mostly in his room, but he took the opportunity to try to liberate the Jiffy Pop popcorn. This was it's own punishment as it ruined the popcorn "popper" so I told him there will be no popcorn for movie night tomorrow. Also, he misses out on going to Cars with me tomorrow because of his choices. I think I may be at the turning point with him. Wish me luck!

Co-workers are here tomorrow for a meeting, so I'll have to get up and clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home