Day Ten - June 28, 2006
Today is Wednesday, and Wednesday is the day Leroy goes to visit his grandma (and I get the house to myself). Fortunately, this is currently making all the parties happy. My mom gets to visit with Leroy, Leroy loves to see grandma, and I get some time to myself.
I "wasted" my hours, watching lots of The West Wing on DVD. Since I managed to pick up, sort, and discard some of Leroy's toys in my spate of summer cleaning, it was not a waste, but made a mundane task more enjoyable. Leroy was given the opportunity to clean up his toys last night, but neglected this chore. Since it fell to me, I took the opportunity to cull out stuff to donate (one grocery bag) and stuff to throw out (two grocery bags).
This evening I went to belly dancing lessons for the first time in forever (it was great fun). Tomorrow, we'll try to get Lee a haircut and take another bike ride.
Friday is D-day with my sister set to drop-off her three young 'uns, my mother staying to help out, and my aunt (Mom's former sister-in-law) staying the night on her way south to next week's memorial for her father, and our family reunion. Should be a very interesting mix, lol!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home